DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO DLGS. N. 196/2003 ON DATA PRIVACY AND CONSENT TO DATA-PROCESSING
In accordance with applicable legislation, we hereby inform you that according to Legislative Decree no. 196, 30 June 2003 (as subsequently amended) data provided by you will be always be processed in accordance with our duties under and in compliance with the aforementioned regulations.
According to article 4 (1) point A of Legislative Decree no. 196, 30 June 2003 (commonly known as the “Data Privacy Act”) data processing means: “any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the assistance of electronic or computerised means, regarding the collection, registration, organisation, conservation, handling, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, alignment, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data”.
The Data –Controller of data provided by you is Guidattiva srl – Società Unipersonale – with registered offices at v.le Marconi, 2/C 28021 Borgomanero (No)
Purpose of Processing
In accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196, 30 June 2003, we hereby inform you that by compiling and sending this form you accept the following:
The data collected and the reasons for collection described under points 1 and 2 below:
1. provide members who have included their e-mail address with training and/or informative material (newsletters);
2. perform statutory obligations in general.
Moreover, we inform you that data provided by you will also be used for the reasons and in accordance with procedures indicated under points 3, 4 and 5:
3. to draw up market studies and research;
4. to send advertising material and/or informative material relating to new offers etc. regarding driving courses offered by Guidattiva srl and/or third parties that have entered into commercial and/or marketing agreements with Guidattiva srl;
Training and/or informative material (newsletters) will be sent free of charge to the email address indicated. We further inform you that you may unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time, following the instructions on the emails sent to you.
Data processing procedures
Data will be processed using instruments suitable for guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of that data, with or without the use of computerised means suitable for storing, managing and transmitting the data.
You may withdraw your consent at any time and/or challenge the processing of your data by means of notice sent to the data controller by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with articles 7 and 8 of Legislative Decree no. 196, 30 June 2003, we inform you that you are entitled to:
1. be told of the existence of your personal data, which must be made available to you in an intelligible form;
2. be given details of the source of your personal data;
3. be given a description of the reasons for data processing and the procedures used;
4. to be told of the logic applied in case of processing carried out using electronic instruments;
5. be given the details of the data controller and of the data processor;
6. be told of any persons or organisations with whom your personal data may be shared;
7. revise, rectify or supplement your personal data;
8. cancel, transform into anonymous form or block your personal data, where data-processing was not correctly authorised;
9. challenge data processing for legitimate reasons even if pertinent to the reasons for collection;
10. challenge data processing carried out for the transmission of advertising material or for commercial reasons.