Log in to your Course
MAIN INFORMATION – FOLLOW THE FIRST 4 STEPS:
1 ) WATCH THE TUTORIAL VIDEO below.
It lasts 1 minute and will show you the initial steps to begin the Course and you will LOG IN.
2 ) When the TUTORIAL VIDEO has finished the Login page will appear. There you can enter your Username and Password to access the Course.
3 ) Before watching the TUTORIAL we suggest that you read the ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (Facultative) alongside.
4 ) After your initial LOGIN, you can save the address for easier access in the future.
NOTE : The TUTORIAL is not in HD (High Definition) so that it can also be viewed with slower network connections.
- When you log in for the first time, you’ll be asked to confirm your personal data.
- You can interrupt the program at any time and resume it by logging in with the same credentials.
You can also download and print the following files (pdf):
• THE 10 GOLDEN RULES (the rules that you should never forget)
• COURSE ABSTRACT (if applicable)
For further details, please send us an email email@example.com
To complete the entire program it takes about:
• Step 1 or Step 2: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
• Course: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
The Course sequence is very intuitive.
When each step has been completed correctly, the NEXT button will appear (lower right) and it will be possible to continue.
- Microsoft Edge
- Firefox 30.0 or higher
- Chrome 30.0 or higher
- Monitor resolution: 1280 X 960 or higher
The following is required to correctly run the courses:
• FOR COMPUTERS:
- a 1 GHz or faster 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64) processor
- a graphics card with at least 1280 X 756 resolution (if lower you may need to scroll down to see the entire page)
- Compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer and Edge 11.
- Depending on the resolution, you may need additional memory or an advanced graphics card to reproduce the videos.
• FOR MOBILE DEVICES:
- SOperating system iOS 8 or higher (Apple products)
- Operating system Kitkat 4.4 or higher (Android products)
- We recommend that you use Wi-Fi networks
- HIGH 1280 X 720 (75 Mb video)
- MEDIUM 1024 X 576 (25 Mb video)
- LOW 720 X 406 (10 Mb video)