For optimum use of the "Drive at Best" courses, we recommend that you use a personal computer and that you study in a quiet place, where there are no distractions.
Improving your driving requires concentration!
However, our programs can also be used on mobile devices
The following is required to correctly run the courses:
• For computers:
- a 1 GHz or faster 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64) processor
- a graphics card with at least 1280 X 756 resolution (if lower you may need to scroll down to see the entire page)
- Compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer and Edge 11.
- Depending on the resolution, you may need additional memory or an advanced graphics card to reproduce the videos.
• For mobile devices:
- Operating system iOS 8 or higher (Apple products)
- Operating system Kitkat 4.4 or higher (Android products)
- We recommend that you use Wi-Fi networks
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Firefox 30.0 or higher
- Chrome 30.0 or higher
- Monitor resolution: 1280 X 960 or higher